REO Property Preservation Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
N

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give me any information on Regis Development, located in Phoenix, AZ. I am located in Northern California, and they have contacted me about being an "approved vendor" for them. I would like some feed back from you guys, before I make a decision. Thanks
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I was a vendor but due to the way they conduct business not anymore
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes they have no business ethics what's so ever. I have done work for them for a year now and stopped once because they never paid on time. They begged me to return and do work after they paid me off. Now this second time theyowe me around 15000 and cant pay and want to make payment arrangemets of 973.00 a week. How do these guys stay in business??!! Oh they pay us when they want and what they want. I'm glad you stopped working for them.
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re-Regis law suit

I forgot to mention that a cpl of companies agreed to the payment plan and a specific amount money offered but Regis sends what ever they want or maybe nothing at all. Now that means that they are in breach twice.
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They hold a California contractors license cslb.gov. I would also file a complaint with the cslb also. Licensed contractors have bonds in Ca which although they are small $$ amounts $15k you could pursue that maybe? Also if they lose their bond or license they will not be able to do business in CA. (Until they get a new one under another name.) We are not even signed up with them and they email me with approved jobs that are hundred of miles away for silly things like installing light globes.
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes thanks for the info. we are also going to throw a lien on the properties and contact fannie mae about this.
 
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Regis

This post has been removed under advisement
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cruz, I had talked to mike about joining up and taking Regis to court and filing a complaint with the cslb but Regis had told me that if I stop using social media and speak the truth they will pay me, well they paid me a few thousand dollars but then stopped that's why I didn't pursue anything else, now I'm just fed up and I'm ready to do what ever it is inhale to do to get justice. I am taking it further and contacting Fannie Mae and other companies they do work for. A manager from Regis contacted me About starting another company and giving higher estimates so he could drive the prices higher for all the companies (I have emails supporting my claims) and wanting kickbacks, anyway it's a long story but damaging for them because i let corporate know about thins but still kept the manager there which looks really bad. Please contact me if you want to talk to me about this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,016 Posts
JavierPerezlv said:
Cruz, I had talked to mike about joining up and taking Regis to court and filing a complaint with the cslb but Regis had told me that if I stop using social media and speak the truth they will pay me, well they paid me a few thousand dollars but then stopped that's why I didn't pursue anything else, now I'm just fed up and I'm ready to do what ever it is inhale to do to get justice. I am taking it further and contacting Fannie Mae and other companies they do work for. A manager from Regis contacted me About starting another company and giving higher estimates so he could drive the prices higher for all the companies (I have emails supporting my claims) and wanting kickbacks, anyway it's a long story but damaging for them because i let corporate know about thins but still kept the manager there which looks really bad. Please contact me if you want to talk to me about this.
Yes, Leo is a damn crook. They told me the same thing. One the first job they assigned me. I told them I also needed a $1200 trip charge for the job to give them a bid to drive up into northern Arizona.
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes he is but I am dedicated to bringing them down and exposing them if you have any information or anything you think can help me in exposing them in fraud kickbacks or anything please email me directly, I might even get you paid if your owed any money.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,016 Posts
JavierPerezlv said:
Yes he is but I am dedicated to bringing them down and exposing them if you have any information or anything you think can help me in exposing them in fraud kickbacks or anything please email me directly, I might even get you paid if your owed any money.
I haven't done any work for them. But their subs I've run into while doing their hack work. Those ****a stole a trash pump and generator from a property I was draining 2 pools on.
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think that I know what they do. I think they have people with out licenses do work and then not pay them, don't be afraid if they told you they can come back at you and ask for what they paid. Contact me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,016 Posts
JavierPerezlv said:
I think that I know what they do. I think they have people with out licenses do work and then not pay them, don't be afraid if they told you they can come back at you and ask for what they paid. Contact me
I've never worked for them. I signed up back in 2009 when it was slow. I saw their prices at a meet and greet and told them their prices were lower than whale **** and left. They kept emailing me. They offered to pay is more and give us volume. I just didn't like that Leo bastard. A few of my subs worked for them. They took a majority of the work we had from FAS by undercutting us so bad. Soon after FAS lost Fannie Mar in AZ.
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This is what I got last night from Regis. I can't believe they said that I'm lying and making things up when other people on here are saying the same!!! This just motivates me more.



Re:*********Notice To Cease And Desist*Dear Mr. Perez:*We are corresponding with you regarding certain untrue and unwarranted statements that you have made about Regis Development, Inc.**These statements consist of nothing but fabrication, innuendo, and rank speculation.**Legally, these statements constitute defamation, business disparagement, injurious falsehoods, and tortious interference with Regis’ business.*Regis will not stand idly by and allow this misconduct to continue, and therefore issues this cease and desist letter which is effective immediately.*Regis hereby demands that you immediately cease and desist in making and/or publishing defamatory statements and/or injurious falsehoods, whether the statements are made by you or by some third party.**Additionally, Regis hereby demands that you immediately cease and desist in disparaging its business and/or tortiously interfering with its business.*Please understand that Regis has no desire to restrict legitimate free speech.**Regis strongly believes that free speech is important for the dissemination of accurate and truthful information; however, your statements are neither accurate nor truthful.**Worse still, they have the potential to cause irreparable injury to Regis and Regis’ reputation.***This correspondence notifies you that if you persist in making statements that defame Regis, disparage its business, and tortiously interfere with its business, then Regis will pursue any and all available remedies, including the filing of a lawsuit against you, in order to protect itself and its interests.**Regis will seek any and all remedies to the full extent permissible under the law, including, but not limited to, equitable relief, monetary damages, and full attorneys’ fees.*Regis expects your immediate compliance with this cease and desist letter. Your anticipated cooperation in this matter is greatly appreciated.*Very truly yours,**Scott J. StoneGeneral CounselRegis Development Inc
 
A

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Javier
Hi javier good luck with your case
I hope you recover everything due to you '
i just wanted to offer some advice (and i am no legal pro ) but i noticed this post to you

Registered User



Trade: REO
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1
Re: Tell Me About Regis Development
Hi would you be kind enough to e mail me about Regis in Phoenix Arizona thanks Miles my e mail @@@@@@@@@
this person has 1 post here !!! i would be carefull about revealing any evidence you have against the fore mentioned company to anyone that you do not know well !!!
this guy could in fact be a lawyer for them looking to get you to say something they can use against you
i would say proceed with your attorney and any other avenues licencing boards ,and any other remedies you can ie leins /reporting to fanny mae
but would advise against discussing this with folks you" dont know well "gather as much evidence as you can through trusted sources document the other stories here ie printouts and maybee confirm with the posters if you know and trust them only
sorry if i seem paranoid but that request from1 post guy is shady in my opinion then the letter you received after seems based on whatever email you sent him
just sayin be care full brother
good luck
disclaimer :
This content is my personal opinion only and does not represent the opinion of c t or its advertisers or affiliates furthermore if this opinion seems to be directed at any entity real or fictional is merely coincidental and not directed at ant entity real or imagined that is all :) :) :)

ps i would forward any communications regarding said ( purely coincidental un implied entity) (real or fictional ) to your very real attorney as well as your local attorney general
THAT IS ALL LOL
god bless america and free speech
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Nelson Finish C said:
Can anyone give me any information on Regis Development, located in Phoenix, AZ. I am located in Northern California, and they have contacted me about being an "approved vendor" for them. I would like some feed back from you guys, before I make a decision. Thanks
Did you get your answer Nelson?

Damn guys sorry to hear y'all getting ripped in a otherwise wiggy economy anyway
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,016 Posts
j_sims said:
Did you get your answer Nelson?

Damn guys sorry to hear y'all getting ripped in a otherwise wiggy economy anyway
Regis doesn't have a good reputation anywhere. They're fooling themselves. Tell Leo to stop hiring felons and illegal aliens.
 
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Top