REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used to do Cyprexx in SouthEastern Wi. (Milwaukee and surrounding areas) until last year when I, refused to do any more Favors and the phone stopped ringing from them, fast forward to today I go to start a remodel on a four family apt. building and the customer/ property manager tells me it's a forclosure they just picked up (in Milwaukee) I look and all around there's Winterization signs everywhere from a local outfit (probably C listers) well I look in the toilets and don't see an ounce of pink anywhere, so whatever....

My helper needs water to mix his joint compound and is able to get about 2 1/2 gallons of water out of the supposedley dry lines (the water was shut off) so now I'm concerned I call my plumber to come check it out and lo and behold theres bursted pipes everywhere, so Thanks Cyprexx!! now my plumber just got a nice job and I just made a nice commission on your "Winterized" property.....:thumbup:

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,431 Posts
And the quack that did the wint...
But that is what you get when you pay less than it costs to perform services....

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Be interested to know if anyone goes back to Cyprexx with a claim.
I have'nt brought it the attention of my contractor that they may have some remedy who come to find out today is related to the owner of the property, but he does know I used to do Cyprexx work :whistling2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts