REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
getting too old for this
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Im on this property minding my own business doing a major tree and shrub trim. That bad you cant even see the house for the Forrest, trees left go for so long they were growing into the house. A jeep comes ripping into the driveway, some young husky guy, full of piss and vinegar ( I remember those days lol) comes jumping out with a 3 ft pipe in his hand.Runs up to me ranting and raving, who the "F" are you , you better get the "F out of here before you get hurt. I casually turn , open my jacket, lay one hand on my 40 caliber and reach the other hand in my pocket and pull out my can of mace. Then I say Ok Lets talk . He drops the pipe runs back to his jeep shouting, Im calling the state police. As this point Im LMAO. I turn around and go back to work, might as well do something until the police arrive. Cop shows up about 20 mins later , talks with them , calls me over , looks at my paper work ,rolls his eyes, says to them , I cant help you, If you dont pay for your stuff, someone is going to take it, the man is just here doing his job. And then asks me if I want to press any charges. Never even asked me about my pea shooter lol

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
I can understand the mindset of someone who is losing their home due to job loss, medical, divorce, etc. Never understood the guy who borrowed up to their eyeballs and blames everyone else for their downfall.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
I'm a .45 man myself.

Nice 1911!!!

I'd love to have an old one. As close to original as I could get. But those tend to be just a wee tiny bit spendy .

Here's my concealed carry. Sig ultra compact.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.