REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning everyone, I am reaching out to you today because this once great industry has gone to the lowest bidder and in turn shabby work as well as no profits.
since the pandemic every worker and business has gone through transformations. Prices of good are rising, gas, insurance etc.Workers rightfully are RE-evaluating their lives and quitting jobs by the millions. I have always paid my people well, way over min wage. I’m proud of that and want to continue to do so.
my concern is every industry is having to pay more for services except ours and it’s all our fault collectively. National, lenders, asset Management companies etc keep lowering prices and looking for lowest bidders. This must end now. The power is in our hands and we must unite. You must insist on higher prices or reject work. I for one have been, I stopped doing wints, snow removal and any low paying orders.
we all must do this and send a signal to the industry this partner can’t continue and is unacceptable. You owe it to your business your family, employees and your community. Please share this and I would love to get your opinion and hear your experiences. We should work together on this.
Jesse

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,443 Posts
Good morning everyone, I am reaching out to you today because this once great industry has gone to the lowest bidder and in turn shabby work as well as no profits.
since the pandemic every worker and business has gone through transformations. Prices of good are rising, gas, insurance etc.Workers rightfully are RE-evaluating their lives and quitting jobs by the millions. I have always paid my people well, way over min wage. I’m proud of that and want to continue to do so.
my concern is every industry is having to pay more for services except ours and it’s all our fault collectively. National, lenders, asset Management companies etc keep lowering prices and looking for lowest bidders. This must end now. The power is in our hands and we must unite. You must insist on higher prices or reject work. I for one have been, I stopped doing wints, snow removal and any low paying orders.
we all must do this and send a signal to the industry this partner can’t continue and is unacceptable. You owe it to your business your family, employees and your community. Please share this and I would love to get your opinion and hear your experiences. We should work together on this.
Jesse
Funny....In 2009 people were saying the same thing....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts