REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone hear of or dealt with Trinity Real Estate Solutions? Just got asked to work for them, they say no price list...They tell you what each order pays as they submit an order...

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
I need you to paint this guys house. I'll let you know what it pays once I figure the bill....:glare:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I guess when they email or text they include the price at that time, u can accept or deny any work

·
Registered
616 Posts
I guess when they email or text they include the price at that time, u can accept or deny any work
RUN Don't walk is what that says. Listen to the senior people here !! It is your choice but I would be willing to bet a Full Super sized Whopper meal it is not going to be what they make it out to be !! The cheese is on you, if we bet !

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,409 Posts
I agree with Troy if you do anything don't get your head cut off...
I have never heard of the company. but if they check out a couple $35 dollar gigs won't kill you...but always the skeptic...they could set you up for something done the road....

·
Contractor
486 Posts
Did quite a few inspections for them, commercials, pay's pretty good. There grass cuts were alot better paying than others... Always bid the work to them before I would take any work on...

·
Registered
35 Posts
I looked through their vendor pkg and they want authorization to "debit or adjust accordingly" the account you give them for direct deposit. Sorry boys and girls, just can't give that power to an unknown entity.

·
Registered
35 Posts
To be fair and balanced.....I received this after my e mail to them saying no way to access to my account.
Understandable. You are not required to sign up for direct deposit it is just a feature that we offer to better insure that you get paid. We can mail you a paper check. That would not be a problem.

The only reason why they would request authorization to make a debit from your account that is in the event that Trinity makes an error or duplicate deposit to your account. This has never happened but if it ever were to happen we would be in contact with you before any action was taken.

Either way, it is what ever you feel most comfortable with J
Amber Vidal | Property Preservation Coordinator
Trinity Field Services®
a division of Trinity Real Estate Solutions, Inc.

·
Registered
343 Posts
To be fair and balanced.....I received this after my e mail to them saying no way to access to my account.
Understandable. You are not required to sign up for direct deposit it is just a feature that we offer to better insure that you get paid. We can mail you a paper check. That would not be a problem.

The only reason why they would request authorization to make a debit from your account that is in the event that Trinity makes an error or duplicate deposit to your account. This has never happened but if it ever were to happen we would be in contact with you before any action was taken.

Either way, it is what ever you feel most comfortable with J
Amber Vidal | Property Preservation Coordinator
Trinity Field Services®
a division of Trinity Real Estate Solutions, Inc.

it always starts innocently enough

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
If they are doing Rehab work or other larger jobs it would be difficult to have a true price list.

It's worth looking into but I wouldn't go crazy doing work for them until I had a few paydays under my belt.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts