REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,480 Posts
I agree with Troy if you do anything don't get your head cut off...
I have never heard of the company. but if they check out a couple $35 dollar gigs won't kill you...but always the skeptic...they could set you up for something done the road....

·
Registered
35 Posts
To be fair and balanced.....I received this after my e mail to them saying no way to access to my account.
Understandable. You are not required to sign up for direct deposit it is just a feature that we offer to better insure that you get paid. We can mail you a paper check. That would not be a problem.

The only reason why they would request authorization to make a debit from your account that is in the event that Trinity makes an error or duplicate deposit to your account. This has never happened but if it ever were to happen we would be in contact with you before any action was taken.

Either way, it is what ever you feel most comfortable with J
Amber Vidal | Property Preservation Coordinator
Trinity Field Services®
a division of Trinity Real Estate Solutions, Inc.

·
Registered
343 Posts
To be fair and balanced.....I received this after my e mail to them saying no way to access to my account.
Understandable. You are not required to sign up for direct deposit it is just a feature that we offer to better insure that you get paid. We can mail you a paper check. That would not be a problem.

The only reason why they would request authorization to make a debit from your account that is in the event that Trinity makes an error or duplicate deposit to your account. This has never happened but if it ever were to happen we would be in contact with you before any action was taken.

Either way, it is what ever you feel most comfortable with J
Amber Vidal | Property Preservation Coordinator
Trinity Field Services®
a division of Trinity Real Estate Solutions, Inc.

it always starts innocently enough

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.