REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just left me a voicemail, can't find anything on here. Has anyone had experience with them? I've heard of them somewhere and I'm thinking it was bad but I can't find where. Might have been good but I know I have heard their name before. Searching true assets on here only gives me three threads, none of which mention the company.

·
Registered
91 Posts
They are out of Ohio and cover like 6 states. I have thier pricing sheet and even though its low, its better thab some $25 grasses is all I can remember. They pay every week. If you want the prici ng ill email to you tonight so pm your email

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,431 Posts
Do you have experience working with them???

·
Registered
67 Posts
Their prices for Florida is laughable at best. $17 for initials and recuts no bidding. more $15 lock boxes and $18 lock changes. They run back ground checks and you get to pay or it up front with a credit card. no thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just left me a voicemail, can't find anything on here. Has anyone had experience with them? I've heard of them somewhere and I'm thinking it was bad but I can't find where. Might have been good but I know I have heard their name before. Searching true assets on here only gives me three threads, none of which mention the company.

I looked at your website and saw the pictures that you took of the two rooms. You call that 36cyds of debris? I see some charge backs in your future. I see about 12-14 at most and would try to bill for 15 so they could cut it down to 12. I could fit all of that on my 5 x 10 trailer granted it would be stacked.

·
Registered
231 Posts
We had a thread about them on here earlier, I have'nt worked for them but in the earlier thread we had pretty much come to the realization that they are probably going to get your 40.00 for the backround check and disappear...:shifty:

·
Registered
6 Posts
We work with them

Hi;

We work with them. They are great! They told us up front their prices were low but once I saw them I realized they are not lower than most others and they pay promptly the week after you complete. For instance if you complete a work order and submit your photos on 5/3/13 you will be paid on 5/20/13. That to us is great....why wait 45 to 90 days for your money?

Good Luck!

·
Business Consultant
1,431 Posts
http://www.truassets.com/

This was our response to them...

Hello Andreea,

After reviewing your requirements and pricing, we will have to decline
your ofer to haveAladay LLC assist you with any type of preservation work.
Two factors.
#10 I asked if your organization has direct contracts with lenders and if
you were subbing out other companies work...you told me you had direct
contracts with lenders.
The Pruvan system belongs to FAS...
#2) your pricing is not conducive to our business model.

Good luck with your search.
Thank you for considering Aladay LLC..

Thank you...

·
Registered
15 Posts
We just got on with a company Called Edgemark. We were looking more into it they pay weekly & are out of Arizona. That is where Truassets is out of as well which say they pay weekly. Im wondering if they are the same company. The reason im saying this is because both in Arizona, Both pay weekly, Both founded in 2013, one of the coordinators for edgemark also works for Truassets (via, facebook information) prices are very similar other than edgemark does not make you pay for background upfront. Edgemark seems to be legit, we will know next Friday if they are going to pay.

Thanks

·
Business Consultant
1,431 Posts
We just got on with a company Called Edgemark. We were looking more into it they pay weekly & are out of Arizona. That is where Truassets is out of as well which say they pay weekly. Im wondering if they are the same company. The reason im saying this is because both in Arizona, Both pay weekly, Both founded in 2013, one of the coordinators for edgemark also works for Truassets (via, facebook information) prices are very similar other than edgemark does not make you pay for background upfront. Edgemark seems to be legit, we will know next Friday if they are going to pay.

Thanks
Please followup with infor on pay...
Thanks

·
Registered
537 Posts
hi

i had talked to them today,told them was only company i knew that wanted you to pay for background check,i said i just had one 2 weeks ago done i can fax,they said no we stopped doing that because contractors were forging information 18.00 cu yd for ohio a dumpster is 15.00 cu yd you do the math,anyone besides ksimple actually done work for them

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
Hi;

We work with them. They are great! They told us up front their prices were low but once I saw them I realized they are not lower than most others and they pay promptly the week after you complete. For instance if you complete a work order and submit your photos on 5/3/13 you will be paid on 5/20/13. That to us is great....why wait 45 to 90 days for your money?

Good Luck!
Because getting $80.00 a yard beats $20.00? Why let someone else make money on your back?

·
Registered
15 Posts
We have been in contact with them the last week and a half in regards to work in our area, told us to send over the vendor packet and 40.00. I asked if they had work in our area and what kind of volume were we looking at & they then said they don't have any work in our area but signed a big contract with a client and was going to get thousands of work orders sent over. So here it is Wednesday and I called back, Yet still there has been no work orders come through but I should still pay for the back ground check so im in the system when it comes through. HA!

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
We have been in contact with them the last week and a half in regards to work in our area, told us to send over the vendor packet and 40.00. I asked if they had work in our area and what kind of volume were we looking at & they then said they don't have any work in our area but signed a big contract with a client and was going to get thousands of work orders sent over. So here it is Wednesday and I called back, Yet still there has been no work orders come through but I should still pay for the back ground check so im in the system when it comes through. HA!
You wanna send me $40 just incase I get work in your area? :innocent: I'll put you on my "list" :lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
751 Posts
Because getting $80.00 a yard beats $20.00? Why let someone else make money on your back?
Because a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

One of the reasons I walked away from construction is because I got tired of having to wait for 90 days to see how much of my draw actually got approved and paid.

Also the pricing varies by region. Around here if you tell someone you want $80 per CY they will laugh so hard they pee on themselves.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts