REO Property Preservation Forum banner

U.S. BEST REPAIR SERVICE good or bad

4K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  wildnwonderful 
G
#1 ·
hey guys just looking for your opinion on U.S. BEST REPAIR SERVICE they are in cali...

i would like to know if they pay or are they jerking chains thanks...

#5 ·
I don't think they are too bad. Calling from site can be a pain, but seems to not take too long now, but was a period of time it took 2-3 hours. One pet peeve is that in their checks they don't note what invoice of mine they are paying, and it gets a bit confusing. I also never seem to get much for approvals after initial secure/wint. I recently bid 14 jobs for them, from mold remediations, debris, misc repairs, etc. The one approval I got was for $100 debris removal, which i didn't even bid but was in the photos. They DID pay for the bids, though. They seem to not have standard pricing really, more so it depends on their need and availability of contractors.

G
#6 ·
Ive been with them 2 years and had no problems at all,pay every week 65% of my bids get approved and get 35 dollar trip charge..yes the calling from site on initial secure is a pain but it works out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.