REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Contractor
Joined
·
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good Afternoon...
Searched this Forum for United Field Services...came up with nothing.
Any word on them?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
694 Posts
JFMURFY said:
Good Afternoon...
Searched this Forum for United Field Services...came up with nothing.
Any word on them?
There is a previous post. Someone said they regional for alti source. They emailed me as well today. I asked for a price sheet, no response yet
 

·
Contractor
Joined
·
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SwiftRes said:
There is a previous post. Someone said they regional for alti source. They emailed me as well today. I asked for a price sheet, no response yet
Thanks... I didn't ask for a price sheet...emailed ...HUD rates less discount.... leave it open for 'em. Altisource is OCWEN isn't it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
694 Posts
JFMURFY said:
Thanks... I didn't ask for a price sheet...emailed ...HUD rates less discount.... leave it open for 'em. Altisource is OCWEN isn't it?
Yes they are. If I remember right they were off in their own world a little bit on pricing. All their regionals that have contacted me so far have offered horrible pricing.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
UFS emailed me today.


Apparently work is breaking loose big time as I've gotten 3 requests to cover work this week and today is monday.
For the most part its the first inquiries I've gotten in months.
 

·
Contractor
Joined
·
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BPWY said:
UFS emailed me today.


Apparently work is breaking loose big time as I've gotten 3 requests to cover work this week and today is monday.
For the most part its the first inquiries I've gotten in months.
Musta been a mass emailing... I've never heard of them...searched this site...came up with notta...
I can test the waters....
 

·
Contractor
Joined
·
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SwiftRes said:
I am having a hard time finding people to hire. Everyone either has theft or domestic abuse on their record.
Well hire'em... pay'em in debris for their crack habit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
847 Posts
JFMURFY said:
Musta been a mass emailing... I've never heard of them...searched this site...came up with notta...
I can test the waters....
I got the same email from them today, they require a background check done by them. It costs $50.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
I done that once.


Never again. They can pay for it themselves and take it off the first invoice they give me for work.
I aint paying it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
I just noticed their email has no link thru to their site to sign up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
847 Posts
JFMURFY said:
Googled it ...United Field Services ... it comes up.
I will get you some more info today or tommorow, I do have a price list, and I believe they merged with Preservation Cure, out of Glendale,Ca. They do get Altisource work, they use the anaconda digital locks. (Ocwen). They also have a Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/United-FS/253228171450721

:thumbsup:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,186 Posts
JDRM said:
, they require a background check done by them. It costs $50.
I don't trust a company that does their own. They always hide something. We'll do it for them and they can keep their $50.
 
G

·
BPWY said:
UFS emailed me today.


Apparently work is breaking loose big time as I've gotten 3 requests to cover work this week and today is monday.
For the most part its the first inquiries I've gotten in months.
Dude....today is Tuesday! Looonnnnggggg weekend?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
P3+ said:
Dude....today is Tuesday! Looonnnnggggg weekend?





Don't confuse me, I get confused easily.


When I posted that it was still monday.

Today is tuesday and I got another call today, this time from SG.
Turned both jobs down, way way way too far away for me to deal with. Probably take 1.5 days to do what ever they wanted because of the drive time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,016 Posts
BPWY said:
Don't confuse me, I get confused easily.

When I posted that it was still monday.

Today is tuesday and I got another call today, this time from SG.
Turned both jobs down, way way way too far away for me to deal with. Probably take 1.5 days to do what ever they wanted because of the drive time.
How's your weather Paul?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
has anyone actually done any work for them or have any experience with them at all, they keep emailing me and I'm a little Leary of the 50.00 fee for a background check... been burned before!! Appreciate the input!
 
1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Top