REO Property Preservation Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody and hope all is well with you folks. Need a little advice about this UNPPG out of NJ whom is gettting Pre-foreclosure work from Safe Guard. I was fishing a Craig List and got a nibble from these guys. Phone interviewer stated that we get paid 40% of what the bank pays them and that we get paid on a Bi-Wkly basis.....???? Appreciate any and all of your advice may it be the Good, Bad, or the Ugly....Thanx in advance for your help.........:thumbup:

·
Registered
588 Posts
I am in northern nj but never heard of them. If you only get 40% that means you are doing work for less then half. Figure it this way safeguard takes 20% then that means they are taking 40 and leaving you with the rest. 40% and you are doing all the work. Not worth it.

·
Registered
681 Posts
I am in northern nj but never heard of them. If you only get 40% that means you are doing work for less then half. Figure it this way safeguard takes 20% then that means they are taking 40 and leaving you with the rest. 40% and you are doing all the work. Not worth it.

This is the biggest problem with this industry today! to many hands in the pie, most are paper pushers!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update on UNPPG

Ladies & Gentlemen, after further investigation of this third party paper pusher, they are just pushing work orders for Safeguard, so word to the wise...Stay Away from these guys. We attended a online phone conference training session last week with them and hadn't even sent them their required paperwork to begin performing work orders, they began to send us work orders. We replied back to them to have all three work orders reassigned to another vendor and that we respectfully regret that we were not going to work for peanuts. Update, haven't heard back from them for several days now. Our cut was 40% of what they get paid from Safeguard and they stated that their were paid 80% of the basic standard fee schedule established by Safeguard.

Thank you, but no thank you we've been down this road before....hope this helps others here..........:whistling2:

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,480 Posts
I'd like to know what UNPPG is...can you send me their contact info ??
Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.