REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of updating our website.. what would you say are some absolute key points and info that should be included?

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,408 Posts
When updating the information...
1. What sells your company???
a. quality service
b. timeframes
c. ability to work with everyone.

these factors should be in the first paragraph...

We are getting ready to do a few tweeks to our also. but these were items that our business mentor (SCORE rep) had us do...it really helped.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I would focus on on-time completion. That seems to be the #1 factor with nearly every company I've worked for.

And, one of the hardest things to achieve with the fluctuating volumes.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
For me personally, I don't like a seperate page "contact us". I think it should be on the main page for a quick call to action.

I also think your contact phone number should be located in the upper right corner, afterall, thats where the "X" is to close the page so putting your number there makes it the last thing that is seen before deciding to leave the page.

Disclaimer: I'm not a web guru nor and I a marketing expert. However, I believe a nicely laid out web page, (i.e. friendly) is more important than what details that are placed on webpage. Afterall, IMHO, people have a short attention span and you have probably less than 10 seconds to "hook" them before they decide to leave....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts