REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did a few searches, but didn't come up with anything! Anyone on here have any experience with them, good/bad? Appreciate any input!!

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
did a few searches, but didn't come up with anything! Anyone on here have any experience with them, good/bad? Appreciate any input!!
Decent company but they took on safeguard ad a client so there it's virtually no meat left on the bones with there pricing.....

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
USB is taking a nice cut for their efforts.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
SG work:

85 Sales Cleans
55 wints
70 lawns to an acre 12" tall
20 per yd debris

:sad::sad::sad::sad:

If I remember right SG is paying them

$125
$100
$125 up to an acre but I'm a little fuzzy here, didn't do many of them.
$32.50

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Prices i listed where after SG AND US Best got their 20% SG is cheap as hell in the 1st place on the REO side and the middle men make it even worse......

·
Registered
694 Posts
Regular pricing before any discount with SG is

150 sales cleans
100 wints
No flat rate on lawns like that. It's matrix of lawn size to lawn height. But they are weak here. A 12" acre is $80. A 25"-36" acre is $180.
32.50/cyd

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
...and getting weaker. At least in some areas of the country, I believe more price cuts are coming.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Regular pricing before any discount with SG is

150 sales cleans
100 wints
No flat rate on lawns like that. It's matrix of lawn size to lawn height. But they are weak here. A 12" acre is $80. A 25"-36" acre is $180.
32.50/cyd
How in the hell do you do an acre of 3' grass for $144 after discount and get rid of the hay??? ASININE!!! Same acre direct with a broker would be $300-$400..........

·
Registered
681 Posts
How in the hell do you do an acre of 3' grass for $144 after discount and get rid of the hay??? ASININE!!! Same acre direct with a broker would be $300-$400..........
you do not agree to do for $144,if they can find someone to do for that let them go broke doing them!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
178 Posts
all i know about then is doing recurring services after they do the initials on boa properties and they suck so much, never once had a decently clean property from one of their vendors

1 - 15 of 15 Posts