REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever removed a vehicle in Delaware? What process did you use? Did you have issues? Can you offer any advi8ce? We have had a vehicle since December 2017 and can't figure out how to get title.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Go down to your local salvage yard and see if you can find someone helpful. Could be difficult find him/her, but the right person is there with all the answers.

·
Registered
18 Posts
in pa you have to contact police or local municipality. they will come and tow to a yard. after so long then car belongs to tow yard. you don't get car or scrap money for it. only get the vehicle removal allowable

·
Registered
12 Posts
Took me like 18 months and $1500. Has to go to a judge, I hired an attorney. That was before the new keys, battery and tires. Make sure the car is worth it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
In new jersey I just recently had a guy willing to come with a flat bed and he paid me and took the vehicle he just took a photo of the work order approval to remove it was good enough

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is an older post I know, but just wanted to put this out there since I've used this company before. Three Men & A Truck, who I believe has offices in Delaware (they're all over the U.S.) They'll haul away vehicles, as well general junk removal. I'm sure there's plenty of options, but like I said, I've used them and would definitely again if I needed something like this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts