REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:innocent:I 'Ve been in this business since last year,and still I dont know what companies are trustworthy. Does anyone have suggestions .Also who knows what company has the volume for Maryland and DC.

·
Registered
537 Posts
hi

Trust noone and pray you get your money,but check nationals for your area google property preservation companies that cover maryland,it'll be a start good luck

·
Registered
80 Posts
If you see a home with signs in the window go check out which company posted them. That should give you some idea as to which companies are predominately working that territory. Then call them up and bug them until they give you a work order. If I enter a neighborhood on one street I will take a different street on the way out just to scope it out.

·
Registered
343 Posts
If you see a home with signs in the window go check out which company posted them. That should give you some idea as to which companies are predominately working that territory. Then call them up and bug them until they give you a work order. If I enter a neighborhood on one street I will take a different street on the way out just to scope it out.

we do it like that all the time

1 - 5 of 5 Posts