REO Property Preservation Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
7

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon,

I have signed up with a few companies and out of the five, only one has sent me any work. I am curious what is the longest time you have experienced between signing up with a company and receiving work.

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,016 Posts
72opp said:
Good Afternoon,

I have signed up with a few companies and out of the five, only one has sent me any work. I am curious what is the longest time you have experienced between signing up with a company and receiving work.

Thanks


We have waited over a year for a client which has turned out to be a good thing. They send is lot of work across 3 states.
 
7

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanohano44 said:
Call and follow up.
I also am signed up with DSI. I heard something about how they were ex-AIM employees. I have had (until recently) a good opinion of AIM. However, I have been signed up with DSI for little over a month now. No work. I call two times a week and email three times week.
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have some great success with dsi,but it took some time.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
There are companies I signed with in 09.

I've NEVER heard from them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
588 Posts
I had 3 companies that after I added the insurance I never got any work. Then after a year when they were no longer on my insurance they called me to have them restated as additional insured. I told them that if they gave me work I would have them added. Never heard anything.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
616 Posts
DSI IS former ( before FAS was bought out) employees. THEY ARE GREAT PEOPLE. I have been with them for years and bendover backwards with them just because they are GREAT to work for NEVER a photo request or any follow up BS like from FAS.

ADVISE treat them like you want to be treated (well) and they will return the favor FOR SURE. :thumbsup:


I wish they were where FAS is It would be such a better industry!
 
F

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I signed up with a local modular home builder for the flooring contracting when their last installer retired, this being just over a year ago. I got the shaw account, got certified, and still have yet to get a call. They haven't sold a house in my contract area since then. They are still in business, but still waiting.
 
M

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
splinterpicker said:
DSI IS former ( before FAS was bought out) employees. THEY ARE GREAT PEOPLE. I have been with them for years and bendover backwards with them just because they are GREAT to work for NEVER a photo request or any follow up BS like from FAS.

ADVISE treat them like you want to be treated (well) and they will return the favor FOR SURE. :thumbsup:


I wish they were where FAS is It would be such a better industry!
I agree, we worked with them quite a bit a a few years ago. They were great to work with.
 
D

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DSI's only client is altisource and they will let anyone sign up. Just sign up with then. Good luck understanding them down there in "Georgia " lol





72opp[B said:
[/B]]I also am signed up with DSI. I heard something about how they were ex-AIM employees. I have had (until recently) a good opinion of AIM. However, I have been signed up with DSI for little over a month now. No work. I call two times a week and email three times week.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,096 Posts
When I checked on DSI they were nothing more than a FAS knock off complete with FAS contract wording and FAS basement pay rates.

I failed to see the point for them to be offering work.
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top