REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Surprise surprise he carried the states with the highest welfare rates. so what effect does this have on us now.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Surprise surprise he carried the states with the highest welfare rates. so what effect does this have on us now.

higher taxest ,more ruler on both ends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now it`s race to see if we go broke first or he gets us all kill(middle east):whistling2:

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
Personally my business model has just changed. I pay $16.00/hr for General Laborers and they will be told Wed morning that the wage rate is going down to $10.00 effective in 2 weeks. I may lose a few (probably all) but I'm going to follow Obama Policy and cut pay and probably add to the unemployment line BUT more of the profit is going to our company to squirrel away for dark days coming.

If that is what the people want them I'm going to be happy to oblige.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Personally my business model has just changed. I pay $16.00/hr for General Laborers and they will be told Wed morning that the wage rate is going down to $10.00 effective in 2 weeks. I may lose a few (probably all) but I'm going to follow Obama Policy and cut pay and probably add to the unemployment line BUT more of the profit is going to our company to squirrel away for dark days coming.

If that is what the people want them I'm going to be happy to oblige.
I don't hire Obama supporters. I really wish I had your problem right now. Hahahaha

·
Registered
172 Posts
We should all be happy...IF you like this kind of work we do. I'm a finish carpenter and was hoping to get back to that, but cleaning up other peoples shattered dreams will have to do for another 4 years.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
I never thought I'd say it, but I'm ashamed of Wisconsin. This state sent the most liberal nut job to the US Senate and couldn't even rally around Ryan, our homegrown son, for Vice president? A sad day for me to say I'm a Wisconsin resident........

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
You know why businessowners are so upset? Think about it from a P&P Contractor's perspective...... "How do you feel being told how to do your work from a 20 something young person who has NO IDEA what or how to do the job?"

Well Ladies and Gentlemen this is what just happened all over again....the 18-29 crowd voted largely with Obamma AGAIN.

Makes me SICK to think about it!

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
You know why businessowners are so upset? Think about it from a P&P Contractor's perspective...... "How do you feel being told how to do your work from a 20 something young person who has NO IDEA what or how to do the job?"

Well Ladies and Gentlemen this is what just happened all over again....the 18-29 crowd voted largely with Obamma AGAIN.

Makes me SICK to think about it!
The laziest generation this country has ever known.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
My kid is a senior this year. Had he been 18, he planned on voting the "correct" way. I told him in 4 to 5 years when he finishes college he's not moving back in. I don't care if Obamacare tells him he can stay on my insurance or not. No deadbeat freeloaders in my house :thumbsup:

With over 50% college grads not finding jobs, I can't see how that will get better in the next 4 years......:wallbash:

Wasn't Einstein's definition of insanity doing the same thing over and expecting different results? Way to :censored: go America.....

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
My kid is a senior this year. Had he been 18, he planned on voting the "correct" way. I told him in 4 to 5 years when he finishes college he's not moving back in. I don't care if Obamacare tells him he can stay on my insurance or not. No deadbeat freeloaders in my house :thumbsup:

With over 50% college grads not finding jobs, I can't see how that will get better in the next 4 years......:wallbash:

Wasn't Einstein's definition of insanity doing the same thing over and expecting different results? Way to :censored: go America.....
That's the same thing my dad told me. I just wish he was firm when he told my younger brothers that.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
That's the same thing my dad told me. I just wish he was firm when he told my younger brothers that.
My wife isn't as firm as I am but she's starting to figure it out.

Last month she got a $.75/hour raise. This month they raised her healthcare premium $1500 per year (thanks to Obamacare costs getting passed down). I pulled out the calculator for her and did the math 2000 hrs/yr * $.75 hr raise = healthcare premium. :censored:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Wow.

Some of you surprise me.

You think everything is the Govt's fault and that our problems started with Obama.

What a simple target. I think if you also blamed the Jews most of you would run along agreeing with each other.

I think some of you need to stop looking for all your answers from someone/something else and rely on yourself for success.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
Wow.

Some of you surprise me.

You think everything is the Govt's fault and that our problems started with Obama.

What a simple target. I think if you also blamed the Jews most of you would run along agreeing with each other.

I think some of you need to stop looking for all your answers from someone/something else and rely on yourself for success.
I never said it started with Obama. But it IS the governments fault. When they start picking winners and losers, its plain BS. Why as a contractor and landlord do I have to follow Lead paint RRP rules but in my own home, as a homeowner I don't? The regulations and taxes placed upon me is out of control.

Extending unemployment benefits was the dumbest thing any politician could do. I place an ad looking for part time help and I can't count the number of people that reply and only want to be paid in cash so it doesn't screw up their unemployment.

I will never say Romney was the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I will say he was the better candidate out the choices that were given.

As far as success goes, I do rely on myself to provide for myself, my family and my future. And I sure as he!! believe I can do a better job than any politician. He!!, give me my social security and self employment social security money. I know in my own hands, it will be there when I retire. I can not say the same thing with the government running it. Answer me this. Why does Bernie Madoff go to jail for running a ponzi scheme, yet Social Security is the biggest Ponzi scheme ever and the government gets away with it?

As far as your comment about blaming the Jews. That is just so stupid and irrelevant that I don't even know how to respond.

·
Contractor
486 Posts
It's good to read Politics’ is alive an well here... too bad the Neanderthals Senate candidates of Missouri and Indiana lost. I guess sending women back to the 1950’s was more than the nation could handle… “Legitimate Rape” and it’s “God’s Will” that a rape victim gets pregnant… now that is some twisted thinking

Long a Republican, the Party has moved too far to the right without the capacity to negotiate with the Left, and as far as I’m concerned the status quo held on, not too far to the left and not too far to the right.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts