REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone

Is anyone else having trouble getting paid by Wells Fargo? I know it takes longer than most but geesh. They said its because they've been doing a system switch. But my bills are still due.

·
Super Moderator
1,243 Posts
Hello Everyone

Is anyone else having trouble getting paid by Wells Fargo? I know it takes longer than most but geesh. They said its because they've been doing a system switch. But my bills are still due.
Paid by WF? - Do you mean PAS? Because unless you're covering dozens of states there's no way to afford WF's required insurance.

I'm guessing you meant to say you're doing WF work for a sub, or a sub of a sub, or worse, and that company is telling you that your non-payment is because WF hasn't paid. Most likely a lie to keep you off their backs long enough for them to either rob Peter or pack their bags.

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,409 Posts
Hello Everyone

If I may...
Who is "they"

Reactions: D.R.S.

·
DAMAGE RESTORATION
25 Posts
Hello Everyone

.........................:whistling2::whistling2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts