REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi y'all ,
I am in New York can anyone help me get in Wells Fargo for preservation and REO and rehab work.
For a while I did their orders as a sub but the company that had the contract lost it .I'm trying to figure out how to get to them direct as a regional but do'nt know where to start i find nothing online.

I would appreciate any advise. This is another difficult year for us all, we have lost some accounts and I'm looking for new quality accounts to make sure I keep my people working.

Thanks in advance Jesse

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
Hi y'all ,
I am in New York can anyone help me get in Wells Fargo for preservation and REO and rehab work.
For a while I did their orders as a sub but the company that had the contract lost it .I'm trying to figure out how to get to them direct as a regional but do'nt know where to start i find nothing online.

I would appreciate any advise. This is another difficult year for us all, we have lost some accounts and I'm looking for new quality accounts to make sure I keep my people working.

Thanks in advance Jesse
Not exactly sure, but it sounds like you're asking how to get WF to send you work directly? If so, it'll never happen. WF only deals with the big name service companies, and requires them to carry such large insurance policies that covering only a few states isn't financially possible. I have no idea who is currently getting the WF work, but your best bet is to seek them out & sign on with them. In the current market I'm sure they'd be more than willing to let you call yourself a regional and send you work orders.

BTW - WF work sucks in comparison to almost any other mortgagor's out there. I did WF work for a now defunct National almost exclusively for my first 7 years. Starting in 2008 they had plenty of houses and consistent work. But as time went on (and they started getting in lots of Federal trouble) they started up with all their BS rules and regulations that made the majority of their work minimally profitable at best. Today it's only gotten worse. So much so that I would take on any WO FNMA was involved in way before I took on another WF WO - And I swore off all FNMA work years ago!

Good luck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did WF through Rowe Enterprise several years ago and it was good work and paid well. That's why I was looking to get in with them. I understand Brookstone has there lawn cuts but they make you taking the ****ty Fannie cuts as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts