REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am running into the need to invest in a WO generation program. I know there are a few on the forum that have experience in this area, so:

What programs are you using to generate preservation WO's for your vendors?
What do you like/dislike about it?
How much should I expect to pay?

What other software might I need to look into that might help in order processing and/or invoicing?

Any advice is appreciated.

·
Registered
694 Posts
We have demo'd propertypreswizard.com and Field-Comm. The first is easy to use, but is pretty basic. Field-Comm we never fully demo'd as it was a bit more complicated. We're not quite to the point of needing it yet, but seems like Field-Comm would be the way to go, but could see it being a bit of a learning curve for the updaters.

Edit:
Propertypreswizard.com is a flat $150/mo, which is definitely reasonably priced.
Field-Comm was $250/mo for the package we were looking at, plus misc small charges for photos and subcontractors.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
i am running into the need to invest in a WO generation program. I know there are a few on the forum that have experience in this area, so:

What programs are you using to generate preservation WO's for your vendors?
What do you like/dislike about it?
How much should I expect to pay?

What other software might I need to look into that might help in order processing and/or invoicing?

Any advice is appreciated.
Fieldcomm, hands down. And the estimating software HUD uses.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts