REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All my recurring lawn`s and maid`s were canceled today by client! this really sucks because there one of the companies that I was making money with! NO $35 lawn cuts or $25 maids with them! anyone esle working for them have this happen?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Usually a company who sends a big list of cancellations, means they lost a client who was supplying the work.
Last year, I did work for a regional who got work from MCS. I had 20 cuts due on 8/14 that got cancelled on 8/10. After that I never got another MCS order through this regional.
Also heard today that GCP (Good Choice Preservation) lost all their work in the state of Florida. They worked with NFR, LPS and MCS in FL, LPS was their largest client too. Earlier this year SG lost a client because all of a sudden I got 15 cancel notices ALL from the SAME bank. Same thing happen when Chase Left LPS for MCS. These companies lose contracts all the time. Thats why you work with multiple clients and not just 1 or 2 clients.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Usually a company who sends a big list of cancellations, means they lost a client who was supplying the work.
Last year, I did work for a regional who got work from MCS. I had 20 cuts due on 8/14 that got cancelled on 8/10. After that I never got another MCS order through this regional.
Also heard today that GCP (Good Choice Preservation) lost all their work in the state of Florida. They worked with NFR, LPS and MCS in FL, LPS was their largest client too. Earlier this year SG lost a client because all of a sudden I got 15 cancel notices ALL from the SAME bank. Same thing happen when Chase Left LPS for MCS. These companies lose contracts all the time. Thats why you work with multiple clients and not just 1 or 2 clients.
I do work multiple clients(eggs in one basket thing). But seems all the better paying work is leaving and cheap as crap clients like cyprexx,fas,ect are left. had 8 clients last year down to 4 this year.have never worked for SG,MSC,PG Management,LPS,ect, but seems there into cheap as hell lawns and flat rate trash outs!:censored:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I do work multiple clients(eggs in one basket thing). But seems all the better paying work is leaving and cheap as crap clients like cyprexx,fas,ect are left. had 8 clients last year down to 4 this year.have never worked for SG,MSC,PG Management,LPS,ect, but seems there into cheap as hell lawns and flat rate trash outs!:censored:
You have to stick to your guns on the bid. Flat rates, we don't do them. It is a consistent fight but it is what it is. Never underbid to get a job, it always bites you in the end at least in this business it does. I use the Fannie Mae pricing matrix - 25% when I am working with a national. I make the prices not them.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You have to stick to your guns on the bid. Flat rates, we don't do them. It is a consistent fight but it is what it is. Never underbid to get a job, it always bites you in the end at least in this business it does. I use the Fannie Mae pricing matrix - 25% when I am working with a national. I make the prices not them.:thumbsup:
do you get bids approved? do they have other contractor in your area?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yes and No. There is always going to be a person that will do it cheaper but eventually nationals realize that if you want it done right, you gotta pay up. It can be a struggle sometimes but if I lower my bid to a unreasonable amount than I am no better than the low-ballers ruining this industry for us hard working and devoted contractors that actually care about performing quality work.

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
All my recurring lawn`s and maid`s were canceled today by client! this really sucks because there one of the companies that I was making money with! NO $35 lawn cuts or $25 maids with them! anyone esle working for them have this happen?
I got a cancellation on one order that I already completed June 1. Apparently they take their sweet azz time looking at the results. The only properties I can identify that I had from MSI were Nationstar and VRM. I know VRM is trying to roll out their cradle to grave service crap so maybe MSI lost them???

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
AMS has been tryong to send me the orders that MSI was sending, The exact same properties. It can't be a coincidence.

After some investigation it appears AMS is getting their work from MAAG, who is getting it from VRM. I am not sure yet what this means other than 50% of the pay is gone before it gets to us.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
MAAG is a sibling to AMS.

Nothing like keeping the gravy in the family tree.

Same sort of thing goes on in freight brokering.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts