REO Property Preservation Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who are the clients that nationals are getting the work from? Has anyone ever tried to reach out to those companies/banks/lenders/credit unions to do work with them. I'm new to the business but want to try and reach out that way like I was doing for my construction business prior to retirement. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I'm new too. I was planning to approach some of the banks in my area like Wells Fargo and PNC and ask who their REO manager is, or contact some mortgage companies directly and ask them if they need anyone to work, or who their contractors are in the area. Good luck and much success to you!:)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hi, I'm new too. I was planning to approach some of the banks in my area like Wells Fargo and PNC and ask who their REO manager is, or contact some mortgage companies directly and ask them if they need anyone to work, or who their contractors are in the area. Good luck and much success to you!:)
Do not bother to attempt the big boys. They are untouchable but go after local lenders and your big REO realtors in your area. Have a nice website that is interactive and that you can host their loans on but it has to be unhackable. Make up some physical marketing literature also and be patient. You will have to have a track record before going lender-direct.

I hope that helps

1 - 3 of 3 Posts