REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
LPS is doing a site visit on Monday. This will be our first time with this and I am hopeful that they will give us some sort of update.

A state of the union address would be nice.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LPS is doing a site visit on Monday. This will be our first time with this and I am hopeful that they will give us some sort of update.

A state of the union address would be nice.
State of the union address...LoL

I had my site visit in Oct they stayed about 2 hours.

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts

I would be curious to talk to you regarding some of their demands. This backup generator for the server and having a cloud is a bit much.

How did your score go?

·
Business Consultant
Media, Investigative Journalism, Business Consultant
1,436 Posts
definitely keep us updated...

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would be curious to talk to you regarding some of their demands. This backup generator for the server and having a cloud is a bit much.

How did your score go?
If you have cloud there is no need to have a back up generator.
http://www.mypcbackup.com/ is the one i use.

As far as my score card i never asked and have no clue,after the visit the work still came at the same rate as before,all thought this month it has falling back some.

You can PM me with your questions and I'll send them back to you tomorrow

·
Registered
616 Posts
If you have cloud there is no need to have a back up generator.
http://www.mypcbackup.com/ is the one i use.

As far as my score card i never asked and have no clue,after the visit the work still came at the same rate as before,all thought this month it has falling back some.

You can PM me with your questions and I'll send them back to you tomorrow
Score cards just like any other tool or threatening device are useful ONLY if used. I have one with another national and dont care about it. I figure its similar to the other empty demands they attempt ( note previous word) to enforce. Don't sell what you can't come through on nationally I say. Don't get stressed and view the score card as a tool , as most enforcing the cards are tools, and just be ready for an item to be pointed out. Be ready with an employee to do their punch list as soon as they point it out, you follow around the inspection crew with a clip board making notes.

I agree it is a game changer but I also see a shifting of assets to hud or fha as FNMA and FMAC are supposed to be getting disolved. They are too big so where are their assets going to go ??

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
Score cards just like any other tool or threatening device are useful ONLY if used. I have one with another national and dont care about it. I figure its similar to the other empty demands they attempt ( note previous word) to enforce. Don't sell what you can't come through on nationally I say. Don't get stressed and view the score card as a tool , as most enforcing the cards are tools, and just be ready for an item to be pointed out. Be ready with an employee to do their punch list as soon as they point it out, you follow around the inspection crew with a clip board making notes.

I agree it is a game changer but I also see a shifting of assets to hud or fha as FNMA and FMAC are supposed to be getting disolved. They are too big so where are their assets going to go ??
Where is it going or where is it at are the million dollar questions.

Those that say they are going to the realtors are maybe partly correct but realtors do not handle P&P work. That leaves the question "Where is the P&P work going?"

We are only interested in pre conveyance work. Reo work can be ok as long as it is not a package deal and doesn't involve a realtor.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Where is it going or where is it at are the million dollar questions.

Those that say they are going to the realtors are maybe partly correct but realtors do not handle P&P work. That leaves the question "Where is the P&P work going?"

We are only interested in pre conveyance work. Reo work can be ok as long as it is not a package deal and doesn't involve a realtor.
Is it possible to find REO work that isn`t package or flat rated?

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts

Thanks for the chat! Your words had a calming effect and I feel the visit went pretty well. It exposed some weaknesses in our business model that I intend to address immediately.

The guys from LPS were great, we liked it and I feel it was good for both sides.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for the chat! Your words had a calming effect and I feel the visit went pretty well. It exposed some weaknesses in our business model that I intend to address immediately.

The guys from LPS were great, we liked it and I feel it was good for both sides.
Your more than welcome,anything for a fellow Entrepreneur.

Wish you the best and if you need anything just call.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts