REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have went in behind a contractor that's been around longer than I have(6+ years), and twice in the last two weeks, the properties they have winterized have had full lines and full HWHs. It's not like they even let gravity empty the lines. They shut off each side of the meter, disconnected meter, poured antifreeze and did stickers, and left.

Open up the house side of meter, water comes out, and HWH left full. Crazy. Both of these have been nice, clean townhomes, also. Not dumps.

·
Registered
256 Posts
re

I find a lot around here like that. Honestly I like it that way, nothing worse then going to a house to wint it and it's already done. At least this way I get paid.

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
Swift!!!!!

Quit fixing them!!! I got a ton of Association Contracts for flood/water/mold repairs!

Quit taking $$ out of my pocket :)

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I have went in behind a contractor that's been around longer than I have(6+ years), and twice in the last two weeks, the properties they have winterized have had full lines and full HWHs. It's not like they even let gravity empty the lines. They shut off each side of the meter, disconnected meter, poured antifreeze and did stickers, and left.

Open up the house side of meter, water comes out, and HWH left full. Crazy. Both of these have been nice, clean townhomes, also. Not dumps.
Perhaps they did a partial since those should be on a shared water source right?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Perhaps they did a partial since those should be on a shared water source right?
No, these aren't shared water. The previous contractor had disconnected the meter and shut the water off inside the house, just didn't empty the HWH or even let gravity empty the lines.

Sorry Wannabe, maybe I can give you the heads up on all of the association properties we see with mold in them. Warm leads :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts