FremontREO said:Another year of trying to keep my patience when the stupidity is upon us again. So far:
1) How can you say that a system holds pressure when "only" the water was on inside the home upon arrival......... Answer: DUH
2) How can you remove all the water from domestic water lines? Answer: you can't
3) If you can't remove ALL the water why can't you just increase the air pressure that you are blowing in the lines? Answer: its not the air pressure its the air volume DUH.......
4) Why are you not able to get all those stains out of the toilet? Answer: it took many many years for those stains to get there so do you want to pay us for many many hours of cleaning so those stains will be gone? DUH....
5) We don't intend to keep the heat on inside that townhouse so shutoff the water to the fire sprinkler system and blow those lines! Answer: I will after you call the fire marshall and get written permission...DUH
Every year these people get more and more stupid!:no:
or theyre fishing to see who is the idiot that is absorb all this costs