REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw the local SG rep at the dump and he stated that he was going out of area (way out of area) to stay busy. The work load was just not comming in like it used to. Any other areas like this ??

·
Registered
232 Posts
Most likely playing games with the Vendors. When they brought on the BOA work they brought those BOA Contractors along for the ride. It seems as though they are now getiing rid of the contractors they don't want or need based on their performance. At least this is what I see going on in my area.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Doesn't matter to a National if there isn't a lot of work in an area. If the volume only supports one vendor, they will get three. Then they will tell them that if they promise to cover the sticks and hollers, they will try and send them more work. Having three vendors when only one is needed gives them all of the leverage from pricing to firing.

·
Registered
203 Posts
My area its super busy, I think the busiest I have seen it in my time in the p&P field and thats about 6 years or so.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Splinter,
I am Calif West coast also (Central) and even before SG came along REO just dropped dead last March.
Just had a discussion with one of my clients today who opines that REO will reignite here in Feb., but I don't bank on it. Been getting a rash of post sale PPO eviction/evict conveys. But the SG price matrix :thumbdown:. I was able to get my two regionals to allow 24 hr right of refusal to any WO outside my chosen area, and I have used it over and over again on grass re cuts. $20...come on. Basically if I cannot see it from my office I likely wont do it. I only committed to an area 10 miles either direction, and as you know the 101 N S corridor is easily traveled, at least in the rural counties I serve. SG is not giving them an inch. If it is not a bid approval they don't give an inch on that $20 flat fee up to 10,000 sq ft:nuke:. RB

·
Registered
681 Posts
Splinter,
I am Calif West coast also (Central) and even before SG came along REO just dropped dead last March.
Just had a discussion with one of my clients today who opines that REO will reignite here in Feb., but I don't bank on it. Been getting a rash of post sale PPO eviction/evict conveys. But the SG price matrix :thumbdown:. I was able to get my two regionals to allow 24 hr right of refusal to any WO outside my chosen area, and I have used it over and over again on grass re cuts. $20...come on. Basically if I cannot see it from my office I likely wont do it. I only committed to an area 10 miles either direction, and as you know the 101 N S corridor is easily traveled, at least in the rural counties I serve. SG is not giving them an inch. If it is not a bid approval they don't give an inch on that $20 flat fee up to 10,000 sq ft:nuke:. RB

If people would working that cheap! the lawns would go unmowed or they would allow more to cut.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
I see few CL trollers in my area as well.

Its almost like they've burnt thru all of the available "contractors".

1 - 9 of 9 Posts