REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody ever heard of these people they contacted me today and told me they work for 20 different banks and have alot of my jobs in my area. They said no jobs are under 200. They just sound like they are full of crap.

·
Banned
232 Posts
When people contact me like that,unless i know the company you can pretty much bet they are not worth crap and i tell the to hit the road. I myself have never heard of them.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Anybody ever heard of these people they contacted me today and told me they work for 20 different banks and have alot of my jobs in my area. They said no jobs are under 200. They just sound like they are full of crap.
go with your GUT and tell them no price list no consideration. You know the routine.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Are these the same people that call you un-solicited from a 1-629 number I believe?, if so save your money it's a scam:shifty::shifty:
edit: I just looked the number up 1-612-294-6627 if that's the number they called from runnnnnn....

·
Super Moderator
1,243 Posts
Web site? Facebook? References? Are they in a physical building or a suite?
A suite? Really?

My offices are in a commercial building with 4 other businesses & 2 vacant units. Mine is suite 105!

Oh, & I do not have a Facebook account, and my website is perpetually under construction, has been for 5 years.

My subs don't seem to care. Their checks always cash.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts