REO Property Preservation Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Things here in NV have changed quite a bit within the last 6 months, especially the REO workload!! Just seeing what everyone's thoughts are as far as if workloads will pick back up, a lot of people seem to be saying after the election is over things will be crazy busy because so many houses will be released??? Would love to hear opinions!! Thanks

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
It takes years to make changes in the political arena.

Houses are conveying quicker in our market and we are seeing P4C quicker than ever.

There is an overall push to get these houses back on the market and off of the loss sheets. This is a good thing for us it creates a bubble within the bubble and ultimately leads to more work faster. Less bidding and BS work orders.

Less talk more action by the banks.

All good for us for the foreseeable future.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Go to DSNEWS.COM NO BUBBLE is comming they say It is going to tail off

Great site to watch . A banker neighbor of mine said we are ina world of financial DUNG till 2015 BUY GOLD its going to go UP

·
How I wanna be a PP Pro
1,103 Posts
Agree. The bubble already was here. There will be an increase till Jan 1, 2013 to clear the "hold" properties then take a plunge.

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
We are getting more rehab approvals. Some of the lenders are ready to try to sell the repoes in better shape.

·
Low quality low cost
2,340 Posts
Go to DSNEWS.COM NO BUBBLE is comming they say It is going to tail off

Great site to watch . A banker neighbor of mine said we are ina world of financial DUNG till 2015 BUY GOLD its going to go UP
We ARE in a bubble right now. It's a foreclosure bubble which is good for us and bad for the economy but it's a bubble just the same.

We are absolutely buried in work and I see no end in sight. We keep telling people no and different nationals are calling everyday.

Now if I NEEDED work there would be none. LOL Murphy's law.

·
Registered
681 Posts
We ARE in a bubble right now. It's a foreclosure bubble which is good for us and bad for the economy but it's a bubble just the same.

We are absolutely buried in work and I see no end in sight. We keep telling people no and different nationals are calling everyday.

Now if I NEEDED work there would be none. LOL Murphy's law.

Same here keep getting work and already having problem keeping up with what I have.

·
Premium Member
4,096 Posts
I think it depends A LOT on the market what you'll see.

Around here BOA sits on their houses for YEARS.
Houses that I initial secured back in 09 and 10.................. Still sitting, some even have my original
postings in the window.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Been shifting from foreclosures to cash customers. About 1/3 of my work is cash now. At current rate of growth will be 50% in a month or two.

Quit doing cleanouts about 10 months ago. Still get calls asking if I am willing to do them again. I ask have you doubled your flat rate. They say no. I say no.

Now they want me to unf***k the mess the hacks leave behind. I give them a price that is not negotiable. Now I simply hire a local commercial demo company to haul off the trash & debris. They got bobcats and a fleet of dump trucks and dump trailers. They work, I take pics. Easy peasy.

My current plan has me opening a tire shop this time next year. That will be my 3rd business. Once it is up and running I drop all bank work.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Been shifting from foreclosures to cash customers. About 1/3 of my work is cash now. At current rate of growth will be 50% in a month or two.

Quit doing cleanouts about 10 months ago. Still get calls asking if I am willing to do them again. I ask have you doubled your flat rate. They say no. I say no.

Now they want me to unf***k the mess the hacks leave behind. I give them a price that is not negotiable. Now I simply hire a local commercial demo company to haul off the trash & debris. They got bobcats and a fleet of dump trucks and dump trailers. They work, I take pics. Easy peasy.

My current plan has me opening a tire shop this time next year. That will be my 3rd business. Once it is up and running I drop all bank work.
MOre power to ya Hope it works out and you can look at this industry in the rearview mirror. I have not gotten a TO in 2 months now just yards and maids it is scarry slow

1 - 11 of 11 Posts